Yarrow is a medicinal plant with white or pink flowers native to Europe, Asia, and North America. Since ancient times, it is an herb known for treating wounds. The tea is made from the Yarrow flower and helps treat a wide array of health issues. It is known as Gandrain in India.
- Provides relief against digestive distress and irritable bowel syndrome
- May alleviate symptoms of anxiety and depression.
- Used to treat cold and fever.
- Treats skin infection and inflammation.
- May reduce the risk of Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s.
- Add 1 teaspoon to a cup of boiled water. Steep for 3-5 minutes.