ST. JOHN`S WORT LEAVES
A medicinal shrub originating in Europe, St John’s Wort possesses a star-shaped yellow flower that is used to make teas and liquid extracts. The flower is best known to treat depression and menopausal symptoms. In India, it is known as Choli Phulya.
- Known to display antidepressant properties
- Helps deal with anxiety.
- Improves quality of sleep.
- Helps treat chronic fatigue syndrome.
- Used to treat skin sores, burns, and bruises.
- Add 1 teaspoon to a cup of boiled water. Steep for 5 minutes.