RED CLOVER FLOWER
Red clover is purple-pink flowering plant commonly found across Asia, North Africa, and Europe. Also known as Tripatra, it can also be found in the Himalayas. Red Clover is rich in calcium, potassium, magnesium, and Vitamin C, and known to treat respiratory and skin disorders
- Treats asthma, bronchitis, and other respiratory issues.
- Eases the symptoms of menopause such as sweating and hot flashes
- Improves skin and hair health.
- May improve heart health.
- Increases bone mineral density in osteoporosis patients.
- Add 1 teaspoon to a cup of boiling water and steep for 2-3 minutes.
- Consume twice a day.