Punarnava is an ancient Ayurvedic herb with numerous anti-inflammatory and dosha balancing properties. Punarnava literally translates to “that which rejuvenates the body” due to its excellent replenishing qualities. Its incredible healing power helps treat a wide range of ailments.
- Mix 1/2 tsp of powder with honey, and consume with water or milk
- Ingest twice a day on an empty stomach, 1 hour before
- Rasa (taste): Sweet, bitter, astringent
- Virya (action): heating
- Vipaka (post-digestive effect): Sweet
- Doshas (constitutions): Reduces tridoshas