Organic Sunflower Seeds
Officially termed as the fruit of the Sunflower plant, Sunflower Seeds are a powerhouse of nutrition.
These nutty-flavored seeds compounds and are great while snacking either roasted or just raw. Since these are a great source of nutrition (monounsaturated, saturated, and polyunsaturated fats) it is often preferred in the fitness community and is part of almost all modern-day custom diets.
- Rich in Vitamins E, B1, and B6
- Rich in Manganese and Zinc
- Filled with Antioxidants and boosts immunity
- Lowers the risk of heart diseases
- Has several plant compounds
- Adults can consume 2-3 tablespoons as an evening snack
- Organic sunflower seeds can be also used in baking by adding 1-2 tablespoons
- Rasa (taste): Sweet
- Virya (action): Hot
- Vipaka (post-digestive effect): Sweet
- Doshas (constitutions): Increases Pitta and Kapha mildly but reduces Vata