ORGANIC SAFED MUSLI POWDER
Safed Musli is known as the “Indian Spider Plant” because of its long and curvy leaves that resemble a spider’s legs. Its usage can be traced back to its Ayurvedic origins, where it was prescribed as a vitality booster and aphrodisiac. Due to these properties, it is also known as the “Herbal Viagra.”
- Improves sexual health and libido in males and females
- Relieves arthritic pains and swelling in limbs
- Rich in antioxidants, it helps eliminate free radicals in the body.
- Regulates acidity and treats indigestion.
- Blend 1-2 tsp with warm milk to drink
- Rasa (taste): Bitter, Sweet
- Virya (action): Cooling
- Vipaka (post-digestive effect): Sweet
- Doshas (constitutions): Balances Vata and Pitta