ORGANIC PIPALI LONGUM SEED POWDER
An ancient Ayurvedic herb, Pippali Longum, or the Indian Long Pepper, is native to India and bears long conical fruits. Also known as “Pipli”, Pippali powder has strong rejuvenative properties, and is a potent herb with a strong aroma.
- Relieves cold, cough, and nasal congestion
- Alleviates stomach cramps during PMS
- Reduces digestive issues like indigestion and diarrhoea.
- Regulates blood sugar levels in diabetic patients
- Consume 1g of powder with water or milk after meals
- Swallow 1 tsp with honey to control cough
- Refrain from consuming continuously for long periods
- Rasa (taste): pungent
- Virya (action):heating
- Vipaka (post-digestive effect): sweet
- Doshas (constitutions): Balances Vata and Kapha