ORGANIC BHRINGARAJ POWDER
Bhringraj, also known as False Daisy, belongs to the sunflower family and is commonly found in India. It is a popular ingredient in haircare products, and is rightfully dubbed the ‘King of Hair’. An Ayurvedic Rasayana, it possesses healing and rejuvenating properties for the skin and hair.
- Controls premature greying of hair
- Nourishes the scalp and reduces dandruff.
- Supports hair growth and strengthens roots
- Contains anti-ageing and anti-wrinkling properties
- Consume with warm water or milk with jaggery
- Use 1-3 times a day before meals
- Rasa (taste): bitter, pungent
- Virya (action): heating
- Vipaka (post-digestive effect): pungent
- Doshas (constitutions):Pacifies Kapha and Vata