Dubbed Night Blooming Jasmine, it is one of the most popular flowers found in India and plays an important role in Indian tradition. It is not only adorned by women in their hair, but also an Ayurvedic medicinal plant. Also known as Chameli and Mallika, it is widely considered an aphrodisiac.
- Rich in antioxidants, it eliminates harmful free radicals.
- Boosts metabolism and possesses fat burning properties.
- Helps eliminate bad cholesterol in the bloodstream.
- Relieves pain in the tooth and gums.
- May enhance alertness and concentration levels.
- Add 1 teaspoon of dried jasmine petals to boiled water and steep for 3-5 minutes.