Horsetail is a medicinal herb that has been in usage since the ancient Roman times when it was used to treat bleeding, ulcers kidney stones, and tuberculosis. The fern-like plant is rich in silicon, manganese, potassium, aluminium, and a variety of flavonoids.
- Its bone strengthening properties help treat osteoporosis
- Improves bone mineral density.
- Horsetail is a potent diuretic.
- Eliminates harmful free radicals in the body.
- Improves hair and skin health.
- Add 1 teaspoon to a cup of water and bring to a boil. Strain and serve.
- Consume between meals.