Hawthorn is a traditional Chinese medicinal herb commonly found in North America, Asia, and Europe. It is known as Van-Sanjalee in Hindi. Hawthorn berries are rich in antioxidants and are known to improve digestion and heart health.
- Contain polyphenols that eliminate harmful free radicals in the body.
- Lowers low density lipoproteins (bad cholesterol) in the body
- Relives constipation and improves gut bacteria health.
- Reduces the risk of heart failure.
- Prevents hair loss.
- Add 1 tablespoon to boiling water and infuse for 5-10 minutes.