GOTU KOLA LEAVES
The Gotu Kola plant has long been used as an Ayurvedic medicinal herb and is referred to as Mandukaparni in Sanskrit and dubbed the “herb of longevity”. It is known to promote overall cognitive function, balance the nervous system, and improve hair and skin health.
- Improves memory retention and overall cognitive function.
- May help in the treatment of Alzheimer’s.
- Helps deal with stress and anxiety.
- May help in the treatment of insomnia.
- May help as an antidepressant.
- Add 1 teaspoon to boiled water and steep for 5 minutes.
- Consume 1 cup a day.