GINGKO BILOBA LEAVES
Also known as Maidenhair tree and Bal Kumari, the Ginkgo Biloba is a one-of a-kind tree with no living relatives. A traditional Chinese medicine, Gingko Biloba benefits are aplenty, most notable of which are its anti-inflammatory properties and antioxidant richness.
- Its anti-inflammatory properties provide relief against arthritis.
- Improves heart health and blood circulation.
- Soothing effect against Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
- Slows down aging-related cognitive decline.
- Helps prevent Alzheimer’s and dementia.
- Add 1 teaspoon to boiled water and steep for 3-6 minutes.
- Consume before sleeping.