Giloy is an Ayurvedic herb with a heart-shaped leaf found in the Indian subcontinent. Also known as Guduchi and Amrita – which means ‘root of immortality’ in Sanskrit – it is a powerful natural immunity booster. It is also known to balance Vata and Kapha Doshas.
- Helps regulate blood sugar levels.
- Boosts metabolism and aids weight management.
- An antipyretic, it helps treat fevers and infections.
- Eases pain and inflammation for arthritis patients.
- Eases digestive distress.
- Boil 2-3 Giloy roots in a cup of water for 10-15 minutes. Strain and drink
- Consume on an empty stomach in the morning after waking up.