Dandelion, also known as Sinhaparni in Hindi, is an antioxidant rich Ayurvedic herb that has been used for centuries in India. Rich in Vitamins A and C, calcium, iron, and magnesium, it is often used as a seasoning on salads. Due to its cleansing properties, it is popularly consumed as a detox tea.
- Helps in maintaining blood pressure levels.
- Effective for cleansing the liver and kidneys.
- Helps treat eczema, boils, fungal infections, and skin rashes
- Eliminates harmful free radicals in the body.
- Known to improve digestion and strengthen the immunity.
- Consume twice a day, after meals.
- Add 1 teaspoon in boiled water, steep for 5 minutes, and drink.