Chickweed possesses very small white flowers and can be found almost everywhere across the world. In India, it is called Buch-bucha, and is used as a Ayurvedic cooling remedy to help us balance our doshas. Chickweed tea has a mild earthy taste and pairs well with honey.
- Improves digestion and helpful for constipation.
- May help with fat loss
- Clears up the bad cholesterol in the blood.
- Soothing against joint aches and skin rashes.
- Helps deal with stress and anxiety.
- Boil a cup of water then add 1 teaspoon of chickweed leaves. Steep for 5- 10 minutes. Add honey to taste.
- Consume 2-3 times a day.