CHASTE BERRY FRUIT
Chasteberry, also known as Monk’s Pepper, is a fruit-bearing tree found in Asia and parts of Europe. From the olden days, its medicinal properties were used primarily to treat gynaecological conditions. Chasteberry is also called Nirgundi, the extract of which is used to treat male and female reproductive systems.
- Treats infertility issues in both men and women.
- Eases the symptoms of PMS.
- Eases the symptoms of menopause such as hot flashes and night sweats.
- Reduces breast pain in women.
- May improve breast milk production.
- Steep 1 tablespoon of chaste berry in boiled water for 10 minutes. Add honey/sugar to taste.
- Drink in the morning on an empty stomach.