Catnip, called Vidaalprnaas in Hindi, is known to possess healing properties, and is often consumed as an herbal tea. Also beloved by cats, it possesses powerful sedative and relaxant qualities. Catnip has an earthy, grassy taste with a very subtle citrusy flavour.
- As a powerful relaxant, it relieves stress and anxiety.
- A natural sedative, it improves quality of sleep
- Helps with digestive issues such as constipation, flatulence, and cramping.
- An effective, soothing tea for fever and cold.
- Its antiseptic properties are useful for skin infections.
- Add 1-2 teaspoons of catnip leaves to hot water. Steep for 5 minutes. Strain and drink. Add honey and lemon to taste.
- Consume twice a day.