Calendulas are bright orange-yellow flowering plants native to western Europe, Southwestern Asia, and the Mediterranean. They are more popularly known as Marigolds. The petals are not only known for their medicinal properties but also consumed in salads and used as a colouring agent.
- Improves skin health and heals wounds and skin ulcers.
- Helps relieve muscle spasms.
- Protects the teeth and gums against plaque and cavities.
- Helps treat haemorrhoids.
- Its antibacterial and antimicrobial properties help treat ear infections.
- Steep 1-2 tablespoons of dried calendula petals in boiled water for 10 minutes.
- Strain and pour.