Cacao nibs are roasted, crushed cocoa beans attained from the Theobroma cacao tree; Theobroma means “food of the gods”. It is where chocolate comes from. However, cacao nibs are nothing like the sweet, sugary treats we are used, but are a bitter, antioxidant-rich superfood.
- Eliminate harmful free radicals in the body.
- Rich in flavonoids that possess anti-cancer properties.
- Reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Rich in potassium, magnesium, and fibre.
- Trigger endorphins, uplifting our mood.
- Consume 1-2 teaspoons per day.
- Blend in smoothie or mix with oatmeal