Mulberry is a traditional herb native to China. Commonly consumed as a tea, it is dubbed the “godly hermit’s tea”. In ancient times, it mulberry was used to treat cough, and other lung diseases. Known as Shahtoot in Hindi, the fruit is enjoyed for its sweet taste and excellent nutrition.
- Provides relief against digestive distress.
- Reduces the risk of heart disease.
- Rich in antioxidants, it eliminates harmful free radicals.
- Reduce inflammation in the body.
- Reduce the risk of cancer.
- Steep 1 teaspoon in boiled water for up to 5 minutes.
- Consume with meals.