SEA BUCKTHORN LEAVES
Sea Buckthorn is a fruit-bearing shrub originating in Northern Europe, which explains its ability to withstand extremely cold temperatures. In India, Sea Buckthorn is found in Jammu and Kashmir and Himalayan regions; and was dubbed Brahmaphal in 2015 because of its medicinal properties.
- Eliminates harmful free radicals from the body.
- Helps improve blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
- Helps regulate blood sugar levels.
- Improves skin health, helps treat eczema, acne, and skin ulcers
- Helps treat arthritis, lowers inflammation in the body.
- Add 1 teaspoon to a cup of boiled water. Steep for 5 minutes